Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest news, updates and marketing gossip from around the web, enjoy!
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- The Smartest people Prefer Twitter to LinkedIn and Facebook, Research Shows, MediaBistro.com
- What Are The Most Popular Education Topics On Twitter, MediaBistro.com
- Could Niche Social Networks Eat Away at Facebook’s Dominance?, AllFacebook.com
- Almost 1 in 2 Say They Click Facebook Ads Accidentally, MarketingCharts.com
- Path Might Get A Bit Nosier, It Now Lets You Import Things From Facebook, Foursquare and Instagram, techcrunch.com
- 5 Non-Annoying Ways to Monitor Your Child’s Social Media Use, PRDaily.com
- Is Mobile Currency Really Making Cash Obsolete, AdAge.com
- Your Twitter Hashtag Chats Are Ruining My Life. Please Stop, ReadWriteWeb.com
- Ney York Restaurant Puts Instagram on the Menu, Mashable.com
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brillian Reply to Facebook Rant, Adweek.com
- Social Media Marketing Industry, hollykaw.alltop.com
- Windows 8 and Microsoft Surface: IE10 Meets Modern Mobile HTML5, Mobilexweb.com
- As Mobile Rises, Desktop Search Declines For The First Time, News.Cnet.com
- Google Launches Disavow Links Tool, SearchEngineLand.com
- Old Navy Presents: A Big Deal For Our 5 Million Fans, Facebook.com
- Facebook Launching New Ways to Encourage Advertisers and Boost Revenue, WallBlog.co.uk
- Breakdown: A Strategy for Engaging Passion Communities, Web-Strategist.com
- 3 Out of 4 Users Who Claim Facebook Offers Do So After Hearing About It From A Friend, InsideFacebook.com
- How to Care and Feed Your Community, Community.Jivesoftware.com
- Watch a Live Tour of the New LinkedIn, Mashable.com
- Barack Obama Facebook Campaign Sees ‘Likes’ Soar, BBC.Co.Uk
- Is Facebook Collecting Ideas From Pinterest with New “Collections” Feature, ThoroughlyModernMarketing.com
- Advertising in Social Networking: Are Facebook Fans Actually Worth The Effort?, Facebookadvanced.com
- Delight 2012 Is A Dare Not Miss, ThoroughlyModernMarketing.com
- #SOBCon NW 2012: Participation is Fundamental, ThoroughlyModernMarketing.com
- How to Care and Feed Your Community, thoroughlymodernmarketing.com
For more Facebook news be sure to checkout the weekly roundup of Facebook posts from FacebookAdvanced.com.