Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
This week’s episode includes industry experts Amanda Bernard, Melissa Barker, Andrew Grossman and Joe Snell. Topics on the table included Facebook Graph Search, new social media platforms to watch in 2013 and 2012′s biggest marketing stories.
Please join our next LIVE broadcast on January 24th, 5pm PST, via Google HOA, for the #tmmTV Searchfest Edition with aimClear Online Marketing Account Manager, Merry Morud. She’ll be taking your questions and discussing her upcoming Searchfest presentation on February 22nd in downtown Portland, OR.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: How The New Facebook Search Is Different & Unique From Google Search, searchengineland.com
- #tmmTV: 6 Services You Could Replace With Facebook Graph Search, fastcompany.com
- #tmmTV: Plus-One This: Proof That Google Plus Will Prevail, fastcompany.com
- #tmmTV: Ten stats to show we’re entering the post PC age, liesdamnedliesstatistics.com
- #tmmTV: Jodie Foster Comes Out…Moving Acceptance Speech At Golden Globes 2013 , youtube.com
- #tmmTV: The Top 20 Marketing Stories of 2012, vocus.com
- #tmmTV: Marketing Land’s Top Tweeted Stories of 2012: Content Marketing, Storytelling and The Google Dance, marketingland.com
- #tmmTV: 5 Marketing Predictions for 2013, mashable.com
- #tmmTV: What will Facebook look like in 2013?, econsultancy.com
Amanda Bernard | @AmandaBernard | Senior Editor
- #tmmTV: 7 Social Networks to Watch in 2013 – Ryan Holmes in Fortune Magazine, hootsuite.com
Andrew Grossman | @AGPDX | Staff Writer
- #tmmTV Topic: Facebook announces Graph Search feature, usatoday.com
- #tmmTV Topic: A great visual for our #tmmTV discussion around branding, twitter.com
- 20 Memorable (Social) Marketing Moments From 2012 [INFOGRAPHIC], mediabistro.com
- Sorry Kids, Mom And Dad p0wn You On The Net [Infographic], readwrite.com
- Linkedin’s growth continues: it’s hit the 200 million member mark, memeburn.com
Heather English | @Heather_English | Associate Editor
- How’s your tweet timing?, justinflitter.com.nz
- This App Turns Your Phone Into a Virtual Urgent Care Center, mashable.com
- Analysts Are Unimpressed With Facebook Graph Search, mashable.com
- Twitter Storytelling: See Tweets Transformed Into Haunting Works Of Art, fastcocreate.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Digital Marketing Panel Discuss Facebook Graph Search, Predictions for 2013 and PRIVACY
- Increase SEO Utilizing Content on Facebook