Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
In this special edition of #tmmTV, TMMPDX Senior Editor, Joel Bornzin interviews Merry Morud from aimClear. Merry will be presenting at Searchfest on February 22nd in downtown Portland. Use discount code TMMPDX for $50 bucks off registration.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: The White House Live-Tweeted Obama’s Inauguration, mashable.com
- #tmmTV: Should Google and Facebook be taxed for collecting your personal data? France thinks so, thenextweb.com
- #tmmTV: Facebook’s 10 Biggest Flops, readwrite.com
- #tmmTV: Paying for Likes: the rising trend of false social media advertising, wallblog.co.uk
Joel Bornzin | @Joel Bornzin | Senior Editor:
- Twitter’s new service suggests its future may lie in video, reuters.com
- Graph Search’s Dirty Promise and the Con of the Facebook “Like”, stevecheney.posterous.com
- Google Prepares to Leave the Password Behind, securitywatch.pcmag.com
- The rise and rise of the social curriculum vitae [infographic], wallblog.co.uk
- Twitter Tips: Using Hashtags for Your Business, socialmediatoday.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Searchfest Edition, Merry Morud Fields Facebook Questions
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Digital Marketing Panel Discuss Facebook Graph Search, Predictions for 2013 and PRIVACY
- Increase SEO Utilizing Content on Facebook