Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
In this special edition of #tmmTV, TMMPDX Senior Editor, Joel Bornzin interviews Merry Morud from aimClear. Merry will be presenting at Searchfest on February 22nd in downtown Portland. Use discount code TMMPDX for $50 bucks off registration.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: Susan Delz On UX, Content and Conversion Optimization, tmmpdx.com
- #tmmTV: Four TED Talks Every Journalist Should Watch, mashable.com
- #tmmTV: 12 Essential Resources for Building a Killer Mobile App, mashable.com
- #tmmTV: Google+ now BIGGER than Twitter, wallblog.co.uk
- #tmmTV: YouTube could roll out paid subscriptions for select channels as early as this April,
- One Of Facebook’s Great Hopes For Huge Revenues Is Fading, businessinsider.com
- Watch Vine Videos Sprout in Real Time with Vinepeek, theverge.com
- Mozilla to enable Click to Play for all Firefox plugins by default” Is it for security & stability or Money?,
- Social Media Trends for 2013: 7 Tips on How to Maximize ROI, searchenginejournal.com
- How To Clean Up Bad Links and Establish Trust With Link Vendors, searchenginejournal.com
- Using gTLDs to Build a Robust Consumer Experience for Data Mining, clickz.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Searchfest Edition, Merry Morud Fields Facebook Questions
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Digital Marketing Panel Discuss Facebook Graph Search, Predictions for 2013 and PRIVACY
- Increase SEO Utilizing Content on Facebook